Choose Your Days – Choose Your Weeks
Our summer program offers you the flexibility to pick the days and weeks you want, and get the dependable, professional faculty and age-appropriate summer curriculum you and your child can count on:
Is It a Fit for My Child?
- For preschool students who are 3.7 by July up to 5 years of age, entering Pre K, Junior K and Kindergarten
- Combination of age-appropriate activities: lots of learning and fun with other children, variety of indoor and outdoor activities
- Swimming lessons every week – now included in tuition
Days and Hours:
- Full-Day: 7 am – 6:30 pm
- Early Pick-Up: 7 am – 3:30 pm
- Mid-Day: 9 am – 3:30 pm
- Open all summer except for June 29 – July 3, 2020
- Space is limited
- Enrollment on first-come, first-served basis
- Minimum of 2 days per week required at sign-up
- Tuition includes all special visitors, field trips, sunscreen, insect repellant, and a nutritious morning and afternoon snack.
- Full-Day: $120/day
- Early Pick-Up: $110/day
- Mid-Day: $105/day
- If space is available, you can add days during the summer
- A non-refundable “summer-only” deposit of $300 is required to secure your child’s spot and will be credited to your last summer payment.
- Tuition payments will be withdrawn on May 25, June 25 and July 25.
- Summer Contract 2020
- Summer Calendar 2020
Please contact Jaclyn Claus Bennett at 781-329-7775 for more information.