Process & Timeline
We are now accepting applications for the 2017-18 school year.
Here is how the application process works:
Here are the steps to enroll your child in either of these programs:
- Meet with the Director
- Submit a completed application with a non-refundable application fee of $75.00
- If a spot is available, you can secure your child’s enrollment by paying the last half-month deposit. This will be credited to your tuition balance.
Things you should know:
- Admissions decisions are made on a rolling basis.
- We give priority to current Tobin School Westwood and Westwood Children’s School families whenever possible.
- Parents are welcome to schedule additional time to return for another classroom observation visit with their child’s teacher.