The Tobin School Westwood Faculty:
- Dedicated, professional educators committed to helping each child reach their maximum potential
- Most are degreed teachers and have early childhood backgrounds.
- Receive ongoing professional development (20+ hours/year of training) to stay current on:
- New learning trends
- Classroom management techniques
- Special education topics
- Health and safety issues, and much more.
- Certified in First Aid, CPR, and are epipen trained.
In addition to their focus on their students, our faculty is encouraged to build strong parent relationships. We are committed to creating true partnerships with our families, and we work hard to make communication a priority through:
- Weekly all-school communication with our Weekly Wrap Up
- Private portal for current families
- Weekly classroom newsblasts
- Exclusive access to photos of your children in action
- 24-7 access to our school and classroom calendars, news and information, forms and parent resources
- Email and phone communication
- Parent teacher conferences, at least three times per year
- Casual conversation in your child’s classroom at drop-off and pick-up.
We also support our work with children by incorporating additional professional resources as needed, including:
- Certified Healthcare Consultant
- Licensed Social Worker
- Access to consulting professionals in many specialties.